Finally, an activity that both you and your family can do together!
Looking to increase flexibilty, relieve stress and increase over-all wellness? Searching for a memory-making bonding experience with your family?
Not often do you get introduced to something that can enhance your life in countless ways. We've dedicated a lifetime to developing a system that has the power to give every person, regardless of age or background, the excitement that comes with personal mastery.
For more than 38 years, Sanchin-Ryu Karate has taught it's peace-seeking approach to karate. Sanchin-Ryu was founded with one vision: To provide people of all ages and backgrounds the opportunity to experience the benefits of martial art study in a safe, positive, non-competitive environment. Through the decades we have not only stayed very true to our original philosophy, but we also have made our outstanding instruction affordable; two to ten times less expensive than the average martial art school in America.
Sanchin-Ryu Karate offers a diverse selection of programs, designed specifically so that every person and/or family can find the right approach for them. Below is a listing of programs we offer in most of the communities our classes are featured in:
- Junior Sanchin-Ryu and Project: Secure Child Self-Defense (ages 5-12)
- Parent/Tot Sanchin-Ryu and Project: Secure Child Self-Defense (ages 3-6 with a parent)
- Family Sanchin-Ryu (families of all ages)
- Grace Under Pressure, Self-Defense for Women (ages 15 and up)
- Adult Sanchin-Ryu
We also offer the following programs:
- Sanchin-Ryu for Persons with Special Needs (all ages)
- PEAK, Self-Defense for Senior Citizens (workshop)
- A.C.T. (Aggressor Control Training) For Law Enforcement Officers (workshop)
There has never been a better time to start studying Sanchin-Ryu. Learn more below and begin your journey toward personal mastery: